Thursday, January 24, 2008

Introductions and such...

Alright so I'm Gazillion and as much as I would love to have had that handle as the url to this blog I wasn't able to secure it. As mentioned in my profile I am a software engineering student at the University of Ottawa and hopefully I'll be graduating one day.

I have always loved video games and anything related to computers so it seemed like a logical choice to pursue it as a career (though I don't really know what I'd like to specialize in).

I don't really like to spread private information for the world to see and I'm sure if anyone ends up reading this that you don't want to know that my girlfriend and I had a fight or that my cat* vomited on the carpet.

I'll try and keep posts oriented around video games, software engineering, and game design. If this changes with time: I sincerely apologize. Oh and before I publish this, I would like to let you all know that I am not an expert, I do not pretend to be an expert, and if I ever post code on this blog it will probably be riddled with bugs, inconsistencies, and follow bad practice. Feel free to correct me and criticize everything and anything I do.

*I don't have a cat.

No comments: